I'm 23 years old, and currently doing fellowship at a social enterprise in Asia. :]
I just want to look in the mirror and like what I see.
GW1: 145.0 [X]
GW2: 140.0 [X]
GW3: 135.0 [ ]
GW4: 130.0 [ ]
UGW: 105-115 -- very large shopping spree....
- coffee with 1tbps. half&half, 1/2 packet of stevia
- 1c. rice chex with 1/2c. milk
- 1 serving tortilla chips w/ 2 tbsp. salsa
- 3 mini pickles
- 1 can tuna with mustard
- 1 egg, 1/4c. rolled oats, 3tsp. brown sugar = mini muffin!
- 1. grapes
post-soccer game snack (1045):
- coffee with 1tbsp. cream, stevia
- chobani black cherry yogurt w/ 1/4c. shredded almonds
- banana + 1/4c. rolled oats + 1egg = microwave muffin
- 1/2c. carrots
- 1c. rice chex w/ 1/4c. milk
after dinner (400):
net - 1400-1500
- run 1 warmup mile, butt/abs/arms
- walk dog
- handful of crunchy black grapes
- .5L water
snack [post workout]:
- handful of black grapes
- banana w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter
- .5L water with lemon
- chobani black cherry yogurt
- 1/4c. shredded almonds
- slice of roast beef lunch meat
- handful of grapes
- 2 pickle spears
- random crap lol - cereal, microwave muffin, carrots and dip, etc.
- roller blading 24 minutes [4 miles @ 12/13mph, cool down @ 10/11mph]
- abs/arms/butt/back 30-40 minutes while stepping [using wii fit board]
- ran 1 mile warmup before stretching out
goal: i want to weigh 138-138.5 by Tuesday, and also eat super healthy (well…as healthy as you can be during eating holidays lol) =]
- 1 chobani passionfruit yogurt
- 2 organic sesame seed honey roasted nut bars
- 1/2c. carrots
- 1 vitamin c fruit smoothie
- 8oz. protein juice smoothie
- coffee…with 1tbsp half/half (gosh i’m such a detox cheater lol)
well - that’s a relatively detoxing day! — i may continue detoxing tomorrow, because i’m feeling good and clean!
exercise: 2 mile leisurely-paced run, walked dog (haha yes…i’m totally counting this), abs/arms/derriere workout, stepping for 20 minutes (might as well, if i’m watching tv right? =] )
had a fruit salad with red and green grapes and strawberries. and my signature coffee with 1tbsp. half & half and stevia. oh - and a strawberry chobani yogurt. omnomnom
a great post workout snack contains good carbs & protein:
- greek, fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt w/ 1tbsp. shredded almonds. omnomnom=]
- 1 frozen banana, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips OR 1/4c. dried fruit blend it all together to an ice-cream-like consistency
- carrots/peppers with 2 tbsp. hummus or natural bean dip and 1c. of popcorn [no, not the extra butter, extra salt kind of popcorn lol - think air-popped, or kettlecorn, or something along those lines - i love white cheddar popcorn!]
ate super clean today and drank a ton of water. only ate fruits and veggies in addition to a Kind Almond and Coconut Bar, Chobani Honey Greek Yogurt, 1/4c. almonds, and 2 egg muffins (SO yummy). feeling SO much better after that ugly eating yesterday.
i also upped my runs to 2.5 miles today and it was easyyy.